EXCLUSIVE COMRADES MARATHON SUPPORTERS PACKAGE – UP RUN, SUNDAY 4 JUNE
“The Ultimate Comrades Experience”
Complete Marathons is offering an exclusive package for Comrades Marathon supporters to cheer on, motivate and encourage their runner’s en-route and best of all welcome your loved one after competing in this gruelling 86.73 km race. Our exclusive full day supporter’s package for the family and friends of runners is unique! Our exclusive package allows supporters to experience this world famous race in style and not worry about whether or not you will see your runner en-route as they strive to complete the world’s oldest and largest ultra-marathon.
Our Supporter Package itinerary is as follows:
- On Sunday, 10 June 2018 (race day) supporters arrive at the Hilton Hotel, 12-14 Walnut Road, Durban, before 03h00.
- Welcome tea/coffee will be served on arrival.
- Coach departs promptly at 03h30 for the first stop approximately 26 km from the start.
- Expected time of arrival at Support Marquee #1 is 05h00 ( Exit 61 to R103 Umlaas Road – GPS co-ordinates 29°43'16.4"S 030°29'56"E).
- Supporters will be served refreshments upon arrival including champagne and orange juice.
- A hearty full English breakfast will be served while we await the runners.
- Comfortable seating will be provided for all.
- Exclusive and clean ablution facilities will be made available to supporters and their runners.
- At approximately 08h45, supporters will be transported to the Race Day Support Marquee #3 - situated approximately 21 kilometres from the finish line. (Race Support #1 – 68 Old Main Road, Kloof – GPS co-ordinates 29°47'30.7"S 030°49'23.1"E).
- Supporters will enjoy a traditional South African “Braai” (otherwise known as a barbeque) - consisting of “Boerewors” (sausage), chicken kebabs, lamb chops, rump steak, a variety of breads and fresh salads.
- Special dietary requirements may be catered for at an additional cost such as Kosher and Halaal.
- Water, sodas, and fruit juice will be provided including beer and wine.
- At approximately 13h45 supporters will be transferred to the new finish line, Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. Although it is close it may take at least an hour to get there. Supporters will walk to meet their runners and soak in the excitement and electric ambiance of this world-class event.
- For those quicker runner’s supporters will depart 68 Old Main Road (Race Support #3) by 12h00. The numbers are limited and you are required to inform Complete Marathons of your desire to leave earlier for the finish.
- A backup vehicle will be provided for emergencies.
- Supporters and runners will be transported back to the Hilton Hotel, Durban in luxury. The first bus is estimated to depart at 18h00. Cold water will be provided.
Cost per Supporter: ZAR2750.00 per person - book on the website
|Total Cost per Supporter
||R2750.00 per person – book on the website
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/completemarathonssa